Wednesday, May 12, 2010

arnsdorf for sportsgirl



arnsdorf for sportsgirl via sportsgirl

For once we Australians are in the lucky position of being able to purchase a designer's chainstore collaboration locally instead of gazing wistfully at US and UK websites! Arnsdorf has collaborated with Sportsgirl to create a number of pieces that echo the understated yet quirky vibe that I love about the label's main collections. The retro pairing of blush and plum and that feeling of bookishly eccentric simplicity makes me think of the Upper West Side in the 1970s. I want to wear the above outfit with the collar upturned, a fabric rose pinned to my blazer lapel, and my hair piled on top of my head, while I pretend to be Meryl Streep or Diane Keaton in a Woody Allen movie! (I just bought the blush shirt so I expect to be living out this fantasy shortly)

No comments:

Post a Comment